Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fantasy Football All-Stars week 16

First and foremost, congratulations to all of the champions out there this week. A grueling four months is best rewarded with the gold, isn't it? Next, the studs that saved your seasons at all positions:

Quarterback: Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Tom Brady, Matthew Stafford, Drew Brees
Running Back: Arian Foster, Maurice Jones-Drew, DeAngelo Williams, Kevin Smith
Wide Receiver: Jordy Nelson, Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones
Tight End: Jared Cook, Brandon Pettigrew
Kicker: Graham Gano, David Akers, Dave Rayner
Team Defense: Buffalo, Pittsburgh
Defensive Player: Jairus Byrd, Jerod Mayo

Now, for my performances this week. Out of my twenty teams, I had 5 first place, 0 second place, 4 third place, and 3 fourth place finishes. I also had 6 teams who did not make the playoffs. In addition, next week I have 2 teams playing for various prizes. One is a championship and one is a third place game. Breaking it down, I'm guaranteed to have half of my teams in the top 3, and 70% in the playoffs in their respective leagues. In my opinion, it's been a pretty good season, and I'm happy to have provided assistance for anyone in their pursuit of a championship as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment