Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fantasy Football All-Stars Week 12 2012

More clinching should have happened this week, and there are only two more weeks until the playoffs. It was another rough week for my fleet of seventeen, as even the mighty fell in some places. Here's who most likely was not on my team this week.

Quarterback: Cam Newton
Running Backs: Bryce Brown and Arian Foster
Wide Receivers: Dez Bryant and Julio Jones
Tight End: Charles Clay (this is what the post-Gronkowski world has come to)
Kicker: Rob Bironas
Team Defense: New England
Defensive Players: Janoris Jenkins and Steve Gregory

In addition, I have only six of my seventeen teams in the playoffs. Most are on the outside looking, so I'm not expecting more than ten.

Follow me on Twitter @KipperScorpion.

No comments :

Post a Comment