Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hello Blogosphere!

Hello to my readers, and thank you for being the people who will keep me interested in this blog. This first post comes out on Thanksgiving, and I would like to give thanks for the ability to start this blog up. This is a dream of mine, and it's going to be fun to be able to just write about whatever I want. Here's some of the things that will be a regular section (likely weekly) for this blog:

Fantasy All-Stars: Recapping the most important sports players in terms of fantasy production for the last week, over football, hockey, and baseball in their respective seasons.

Song of the Week: Random song that I'll go in depth about, hopefully opening some eyes to new artists and musical genres.

Saturday vs Sunday, The Subway Sandwich Showdown: Every weekend, comparing two sandwiches based on quality, taste, overall enjoyment and other factors. All sandwiches will follow my sandwich guidelines which include bread, meat, American cheese, and KC Masterpiece Hot 'n' Spicy BBQ sauce.

This Week in Sports: Recapping the events of the week in sports, summarizing any big news, and overall a comprehensive set of sports goodness.

Also featured will be breaking news in all areas, other random tidbits about life, and anything deemed important to me that I come across or my readers suggest to me. This will be spur of the moment and come in as necessary.

I would like to open the invitation for all readers to email me or chat on Windows Live/MSN as they would like and please comment freely, I would love to hear your feedback.

Today I'm leaving at noon for Thanksgiving festivities and such, and when I return, I should have a recap of today's NFL action for all you sports peoples. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment