Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Manchester United v. Bournemouth

Here's the game being made up from Sunday. Adam Federici and David de Gea draw the starts in goal. Manchester United led off with a forty-third minute Wayne Rooney goal, assisted by Anthony Martial. In the sixty-sixth minute, Juan Mata of Manchester United had a yellow card for his foul. Manchester United added on with a Marcus Rashford goal in the seventy-fourth minute, guided in by Antonio Valencia. Manchester United extended the lead as Ashley Young scored in the eighty-seventh minute, thanks to Rooney. In stoppage time, Bournemouth got on the board through a Chris Smalling own goal. The final was 3-1.

I think that's about it for my coverage of the Premier League. I did enjoy last season quite a bit as Chelsea won the title, and this year's Leicester City premiership is one of the greatest moments in the history of the sport. However, my focus going forward for Outsider Sports is to cover soccer in the United States, both men's and women's, in order to grow the game in a newer market. I appreciate the support for the Premier League coverage I've received, and I hope the readers will understand and transition to following MLS and NWSL on here as well. Coverage will reach throughout the summer. As always, follow me on Twitter @OutsiderSports0.

No comments :

Post a Comment